Where i've been and who i've seen since my last post:
Me and my roommate Shanelle fostered some kittens from the local PAWS shelter. They were SUPER cute but we soon came to find out that they gave us reject kittens.
LEX: he is a "twisted kitty" which means his arm is crooked and he walks on his wrist
DARLA: Cutest kitten ever but has a severe heart murmer and a short life expectancy.
SARGE: Has the letter "M" on his forehead. I just have to feel sorry for the guy...
I had my FIRST visitor. It was such the surprise!!! Barratt Edgington from Orem, Ut. stopped in to see me on his way up to Connecticut for his job at NBC. I gave him a little tour of downtown and even showed him my favorite spot in the city... The Reading Termial Market!
Then I got my SECOND visitor...Kyle Barnett from NYC. We were good friends back in college (am I old enough to say that?!) and now he's going to law school at Columbia. He came to visit me after finals were over for the semester. When he was here, we went to Valley Forge
And the art museum...
Both were AMAZING!
One of the coolest things that i've done lately is go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. The beach was good, but the best thing was to explore some of the sites that North Carolina has to offer. We went to Roanoke Island and saw the place where the first English baby was born in America, we roamed through some Elizabethan Gardens that are there in honor of these people
This is getting too long...
ok
my first horse race was not as exciting as I was hoping.
and last but not least.....
WILD ANIMAL SAFARI at six flags great adventure.
The animals just walk right up to your car! AMAZING!
I missed a lot of things but hopefully you can get a little idea about what my life is like out here on the east coast. I LOVE IT! :)
.jpg)
I just asked your mom the other day when you were gonna update. Thanks! I read your blog and I think it's great. I can't believe all the cool things you've been able to do. Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteyay for the update! i miss you, seriously. loves, loves, loves to you :)
ReplyDeletethirty eight days. and counting. come on, now...i want to know more!
ReplyDelete