Driving through Wyoming and Nebraska was BRUTAL. And this is what it looked like.
B-O-R-I-N-G!
Then we got into Pennsylvania and it was beautiful! But because it was dark, I didn't take any pictures. You'll have to just come to visit to see it for yourself. :)
One thing I noticed about Philadelphia is that there are so many cool places to eat! We ate at "Philly Diner" and it was amazing! We walked past an African restaurant and it seems like everywhere you look there are Indian restaurants. If you are craving any type of food, you can find it.
OH! Here is a picture of where I am gonna work. The Forensic Science Center!
I still don't have a place to live... thats for tomorrow. But i'm just crossing my fingers that things will work out.
.jpg)
I'm so glad that you are joining the blogging world! Good luck in Philly!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the east coast!
ReplyDeletei can't believe i didn't get to hug you goodbye...totally my bad...i think i sleep too much. hum. sorry i'm LAME. i'm So glad you made it safe, though! philly sounds like a rockin' place - yay! good luck finding a place and getting settled. loves.
ReplyDeleteps - love the new "title pic"...so appropriate.
Sorry I was doing dumb homework on campus when you left. I wanted to say goodbye. But I am glad you made it. You should take some pictures inside of the forensic center. . . if it isn't illegal:) Have fun in Philly!
ReplyDeleteamanda, i already miss you. i'm glad your trip was cool though :) i can't wait to read more about your crazy investigations...i really do think you may be one of the coolest people i know.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have a blog! It will be good to see how Philadelphia pans out for you. I am so excited for your new adventure!
ReplyDelete