I've had this phobia for as long as I can remember. I think it stems mostly from where my houses were. The first house was close to this drainage ditch behind the mall where a lot of homeless people would live. (if you want proof - 14682 Ponderosa Ranch Rd. Victorville CA) I was always afraid that one of them would sneak out from that ditch and look in my window at night.
Then a few years later my mom lived in a house where the backyard faced a golf course and then the desert beyond that. The fence was about waist high and anyone could EASILY step over it. Not to mention, I was the only one who's bedroom was on the first floor of the house and that bedroom's window faced the side of the house where anyone could hide until the night time and then look into my window. SCARY right?! (12624 Ashbrook Ct. Victorville CA for more proof)
ALSO, my dad's house is pretty close to the mojave river and the train tracks that run along it. Both are homeless hotspots! Plus his backyard was big and easily accessible. So whenever I stayed at his house (15454 Tuscola Rd Apple Valley CA in case you aren't convinced yet) I would make sure that all the blinds were tightly shut and that nobody could see in while I was sleeping.
SO there it is. Its not really that I hate homeless people, but who wants to be watched through the window at night? And who more likely to look in your home at night than a homeless person. Just imagine this... you are happily in your house, possibly listening to some music, maybe singing along, maybe dancing. Then you glance over to the window and you see a dark silhouette and two glowing red eyes!! Then the lightning flashes and they are gone! Then you freak out! THAT my friends is my greatest fear!!!
You can't tell me that that is not scary.
.jpg)
i'm convinced...creepy!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, you are so funny! Anyone who goes to Victomville, will have a fear of homeless people :) I lived closer to the mall.Ishould be more afraid, than you LOL YIKERS!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you WILL find my brother :) HAHAHAHA Thanx. Please send me a picture of him ASAP This will be some serious stalker status.